Wednesday, September 5, 2012

I have gratitude today for...
* being excited enough for my trip that I was able to get up at 3am after only two hours sleep to drive to the airport from Avalon.
* Auntie Anne's pretzel for breakfast. After this trip it's time for the 60 Day Aruba Diet.
* my flights being on time today and for getting to CA safely. 
* Becky picking me up from the airport with her cute doggie Barley. It was love at first sight. It was so great to see her. We dropped my stuff off and went to Marix Tex Mex for lunch. You've gotta love authentic Mexican. 
*meeting Becky's friend Jerome and her girlfriend Jamie. I loved them both and had a great night out in West Hollywood with Becky, Jerome, Jamie and their roommate Priscilla. We went to Happy Endings, The Abbey & Buffalo Wild Wings. 

No comments:

Post a Comment