Thursday, September 6, 2012

I have gratitude today for...
* getting a decent night's sleep considering I had 4 hours sleep in the last 44 hours.
* a great hike with Becky and the two dogs Runyon Canyon National Park. The views were gorgeous and it was a great workout.
* meeting Jamie for lunch at farmer's market in The Grove.
* going to Jerome's pool for a couple of hours this afternoon. The weather was perfect and the pool was beautiful. It was nice to relax.
* dinner in Santa Monica at Fritto Misto with Becky & Jamie. It was a BYOB and their food was excellent. After, we met up with Jamie's sister and friend at the pier and listened to Best Coast play on the beach. We had a blanket in the sand and a bottle of wine. Another great night in CA---one of my favorite places to visit.

* Ryah emailing me back and saying they will freeze my membership until I notify them to reactivate it. With all of my upcoming traveling it doesn't make sense for me to pay for a monthly membership. 
* making plans to hang out with Mom & Cookie next Wednesday night when I get back from CA. 

No comments:

Post a Comment