Tuesday, August 28, 2012

I have gratitude today for...
* talking with Ian this morning about everything that's going on. I have a better understanding and I think there is a way to work things out.
* spending some time on the beach with the Fry's. The flies were really bad and I eventually left because they wouldn't leave me alone, even with bug spray. I was able to read almost at entire O Magazine before the flies drove me away. 
* dinner with Mrs. Roth at 96th Street Grille in Stone Harbor. We originally tried going to the Windrift but they were charging a cover because of wing night. I tried to explain we were there for dinner and didn't plan on drinking the beer special OR eating wings. They still wanted to charge us. It wasn't really about the $5 per person, but the principle---they were going to make us pay to go in when we were already going to spend more than most people there for the special. We were annoyed they were forcing us to pay for something we didn't want to buy, so we left. We had meals we enjoyed at 96th Street Grille and then walked around Stone Harbor for a little bit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment