Monday, September 10, 2012

I have gratitude today for...
* a very positive first conference call with me new team. 
* time at the beach with Andy. I started reading "Enjoy Every Sandwich" and really like it. It has a great message about living every day to its fullest and having gratitude for the small things. That is why I keep this blog. Sometimes I feel like this blog makes it seem like only good things happen. We all know that's not true---but---when we focus on the good, sometimes the bad doesn't seem so bad in the long run. 
* going in the ocean. It was a bit chilly but gorgeous once I was in for a few minutes. The water was so clean and clear you could see to the bottom and it was very refreshing on this hot day. 
* sittng out on the deck under an umbrella in the shade reading and listening to music until Debbie got home. 
* going to the store and getting stuff to make burritos and guacamole. Debbie & I made dinner together and we watch baseball out back while eating dinner. 
* Debbie giving us a ride to the airport. 
* no flight delays. I was worried when the flight attendant came over the loudspeaker and said "If there is a docto onboard please press your call button." I thought for sure we'd have to have an unplanned landing. I guess the person was ok because we made it to Philly on time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment