Sunday, September 9, 2012

I have gratitude today for...
* getting more sleep early this morning after I switched from the bedroom to the couch in the living room.
* watching football and relaxing at Maureen's for most of the morning.
* picking up Subway and heading to the lake for the afternoon. The lake was gorgeous and the water was perfect! We had a picnic under a tree and then went swimming.

* spending a few hours on Craig & Deb's deck. We had the TV set up so we could watch from outside and we flipped between the Giants/Dodgers game and football. I also spent some time catching up on my blog.
* dinner at Charley's with Andy & Debbie. I never get sick of Italian! Debbie treated us for our 1st Anniversary which was super sweet. We had great conversation and the food was excellent.
* talking for a while long when we got home and getting to bed fairly early.

No comments:

Post a Comment