Saturday, September 8, 2012

I have gratitude today for...
* Debbie waiting on line at Manhatten Bagel to get "good" bagels for us. The line was so slow/long we ended up with Safeway bagels and they were very good. We also had fruit salad for breakfast--I enjoyed the watermelon. I've barely had any watermelon this summer. 
* a relaxing morning lounging around Craig & Deb's place. 
* Maureen having us over for the pre & post show festivities. Her house is beautiful and her backyard was like a private oasis. I loved it! We had a great afternoon filled with friends, drinks, food and laughs. 

* arranging for a taxi to pick us up and drop us off so no one had to worry about driving to/from the show. 
* tailgating for a bit in the parking lot before the show. The scenery was beautiful. 

* being able to see DMB again, for the last time this summer. Although the show was quite the stinker (for me) I had a fun time and always try to remember we are lucky to see our favorite band as often as we do. 
* hanging out at Maureen's for a while after we got home. Everyone was pretty tired so we didn't stay up too late. More fun to be had tomorrow at the lake!

No comments:

Post a Comment