Wednesday, September 12, 2012

I have gratitude today for...
* remembering Andy' dad today and the happy times we shared with him. It would have been his 64th birthday. 
* Brian M. & John H. taking me to lunch at Anthony's Coal Fire Pizza. The food was excellent!
* the surprise "good-bye" party for me at the office today. They had an awesome Snickers cake for me that said "Good Luck Christine." It meant a lot to me considering I've only been working with these people for 10 months. 
* seeing Mom & Dad in person tonight so I could tell them about my territory change and everything else that's been going on. Now I can share the news with others. I am a little overwhelmed at how difficult it is going to be to see my friends & family over the next several months with so much traveling. I will feel better after I send out an email to everyone explaining what I'm going through. 
* dinner and wine at Cookie's house. It's always fun to have a girls night. We had fun catching up---I wish I saw them more!
Couldn't put this up until after Dad's party. Working hard on decorations for the big day!
* Parenthood coming back on the air. I watched last night's episode when we got home. I just love that show!

No comments:

Post a Comment