Thursday, September 13, 2012

I have gratitude today for...
* a good slice of NJ pizza and a small low-fat peanut butter ice cream cone from Halo Pub. I hadn't been there in so long---there is nothing that comes close to that ice cream. 
* a great session of jin shin jyutsu with Hannelore. She explained to me that there is a lot of stress built up in my body and I need to work on taking time each day to meditate or at least sit quietly. She also commented on how long it takes me to relax (at least 20-30 minutes.) I've noticed that when I get messages too---too much going on in this head of mine all of the time
* the beautiful weather we're having. No humidity, sunny, warm but not too warm. It's been perfect!
* spending some time organizing myself when I got home. I really haven't been home in 3 weeks and I feel like I'm constantly packing and unpacking (because I am.) I did laundry, checked some things of my to do list, and arranged my rental car and hotel for my trip to Chicago next week. 
* watching the Phillies with Andy even though they lost. It's been fun having the games mean something. 
* making plans to see Lea while I'm in Chicago. 

No comments:

Post a Comment