Friday, September 14, 2012

I have gratitude today for...
* going for a 3.5 mile walk with Viki this morning on the bike path through Conshohocken.
* picking up Yangming for Megan & I and going to Narberth to see her and the kids for a bit.
* stopping by the Infiniti dealership in Egg Harbor to look at the different exterior colors for the G37x. I also test drove one (and fell in love!) The guy that helped me was very nice and didn't pressure me at all. I think he knew I wasn't doing anything without Andy being there.
* the cute Halloween decorations I found at Produce Junction. I'm excited to decorate our house for fall/Halloween.
* listening to the whole new DMB album all the way through on my way to the shore. I'm still not in love---I don't hate it but I don't love it either. I will probably never listen to it all the way through but there are a couple of songs I like. I really wish I liked it as much as most of our other DMB friends. I think a handful of the songs sound the same and they're so SLOW. Still hoping it will grow on me some more. 
* pizza from Via Mare. It was really good tonight!
* being able to send a link to Dad for him to download the new DMB album.
* getting more work done on our family photo project. I spent all night on it while watching the Phillies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment