Saturday, September 15, 2012

I have gratitude today for...
* sleeping in this morning. It was nice after staying up so late last night. 
* doing a 2.2 mile run. I felt like I was starting over and hope I remember what it felt like so I don't let this much time go by again. I also messed up my iPod last night and deleted my running mix so I listened to The Killers the whole time. 
* breakfast at Avalon Family Grille with Andy. We sat outside on the deck on this beautiful day. 
* a nice time at the Cape May Zoo. We attempted to do a day trip to Cape May but it was so crowded we couldn't find a parking spot anywhere. I was disappointed because I had our whole afternoon planned out and we didn't even get out of the car. The zoo was a nice "B" plan.

* happy hour at The Real Enchilada. Andy & I had a couple of tacos, chips & salsa and a few beers outside on their patio. 
* spending time researching camera prices and finally buying the Canon Rebel T3i. I'm so excited to have a real DSLR camera. Now I have to schedule my photography classes! I got a good deal on the camera/lens/bag from Best Buy using rewards zone certificates and my Discover card. 
* remembering our wedding day as we celebrated 52 weeks! It sort of felt like our real anniversary since it was Saturday and the weather was very similar to that on our wedding day. 
* Andy playing our wedding song, Hold You in My Arms by Ray LaMontagne, as I was coming downstairs from brushing my teeth and changing into pajamas. It was so sweet- we danced and talked about our wedding day and how happy we are to be married. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment