Thursday, September 20, 2012

I have gratitude today for...
* drinking iced coffee on Lea's balcony and catching up with her about all kinds of things like wedding planning, our wedding, her wedding, jobs, family craziness etc. We hadn't seen each other in 6 or 7 years but it felt like no time had passed.
* exploring some of the neighborhoods in her area. We walked around and then had lunch at Feast outside.
* looking at all kinds of wedding stuff with Lea, her wedding is next Saturday!
* getting to know Gerry better this afternoon---he's a super nice guy and I can't wait to hang out with them again!
* accepting the fact that my plane was delayed 2 1/2 hours, and that I'd miss open mic night w/Popejoy, Andrea, Ben, Becker & Andy. I hung around the airport from 6-8:30 until it was finally time to board the plane. I grabbed a bowl of soup at Harry Caray's and then killed time playing on my iPad. I'm very thankful to have my iPad now that I'm traveling so much.
* stopping by to say hi to everyone at open mic night and picking up Andy. He took the train into East Falls so he could have a few beers without having to drive home.

No comments:

Post a Comment