Friday, September 21, 2012

I have gratitude today for...
* catching up with Sam and discussing my trip to Chicago. Everyone seems to be really positive about my ideas and me joining the team.
* a fun time hanging in the parking lot before the Bruce show at MetLife Stadium with Mom & Dad, Aunt Kathy, Michelle, Steve & Tessa, Morgan & Sarah and some of their friends.
* being able to afford tickets to the show again for me, Mom & Dad. I love how excited they get about going to these concerts. I was a little disappointed because it didn't seem like Aunt Kathy really enjoyed it---I do understand it's not her normal cup of tea, as some would say. I hope she's at least happy she got to see Bruce. I do admit the crowd was a little more obnoxious than usual.
* hanging with Michelle, Steve & Tessa during the show.
* Dad driving us to and from the concert and for us getting home safely. It was after 2am by the time we got home!

No comments:

Post a Comment