Wednesday, October 10, 2012

I have gratitude today for...
* finding a beautiful Le Creuset set with two different sized bakers on Cooking.com. It matches my dutch oven and was on sale for $37! We have a $100 gift certificate from our wedding so I used some of it for this purchase. 
* the nice manager at the Hess station coming out to see if everything was ok when he saw me sitting there for several minutes. I felt like your "typical woman" because I could not figure out how to pop the gas tank in the Infiniti. Turns out as long as your doors are unlocked you just push it open, who knew? I was able to laugh at myself about it, especially when I said "I called my husband and he didn't answer" as I was thumbing through the owner's manual. For someone as independent as me, it was a little embarrassing. 
* lunch with Bethany & Max at Buca di Beppo. It's hard to believe I haven't seen her since February when he was just a little peanut. It was nice to catch up! 
* Amy selling me a handful of TS catalogs and order forms. I didn't need an entire order but did need some of Erin's upcoming party and Jillian's fundraiser. 
* a relaxing night at home. I've really enjoyed being home these last two weeks. I'll feel even better when everything is clean and organized!

No comments:

Post a Comment