Thursday, October 11, 2012

I have gratitude today for...
* booking my trip to Houston next month. Looking forward to visiting a new city!
* Mason being able to let me in the house after I locked myself out. I literally shut the door and instantly knew I didn't have the right key. I really need to organize my house keys. 
* the cute basket I found at Michael's for $8. I'm going to use it for my Tastefully Simple clipboards. I am trying to get back into it a little bit---goal is 2 parties/month. We'll see if I can fit them in. 
* going over Jeff & Megan's to visit for a bit tonight. Andy was saying last night it's been too long since he's seen the kids so we ate dinner as early and quickly as possible and head over around 7:30. 
* going to see Popejoy & Andrea play Open Mic night at Falls Taproom (still Buckets to me.) I don't know when I'll be free on a Thursday night again for a while. We had a nice time listening to them play, meeting some of the other guys that usually play open mic and catching up with Josh & Andrea.   

No comments:

Post a Comment