Friday, October 12, 2012

I have gratitude today for...
* getting the house clean, finally! I cleaned both bathrooms, vacuumed and steam-mopped the floors, wiped down the cabinets, dusted and got rid of some more stuff out of the basement. 
* going to Totaro's for dinner with Andy. I love going there, it feels like you're going to a friend's place for dinner. The food was great (as always) and we found out it's BYOB. After six years of going there I find that out. Oh well, now we know moving forward. 
* Andy being cute and saying my bruschetta is better than Totaro's (I disagree.) I love that he likes my cooking so much. 
* watching a few episodes of The Office tonight after dinner. 
* exciting playoff baseball games even if the Phillies are out of it this year. :-(
* finding the bib from my first 5k in 2001. I didn't think there was any chance I still had it and randomly came across it while I was looking for something else. I googled the results from that race and found my time. 31 year old beat 20 year old me by 34 seconds!
October 28, 2000


No comments:

Post a Comment