Sunday, October 14, 2012

I have gratitude today for...
* Andy having fresh waffles made when I came downstairs this morning. 
* the pumpkin candle I bought from Reading Terminal Market back in the spring. It's made of bees wax and smells amazing. No black smoke too!
* getting a ton of work done in the basement. I cleaned the perimeter that was full of stuff from the old renters, paint cans and debris/dirt. Yes, it took me a year to do this but nevertheless, it's done. There is so much more room and almost everything is labeled and organized. 
* going through old Food Network, Eating Well and Everyday Food magazines. I pinned the recipes I want to keep on Pinterest and put them in the "for Kelly's classroom" pile. Getting rid of more stuff!
* an entertaining Eagles game even though they lost in overtime. They keep blowing close games, not looking good!
* another batch of stew turning out well---it was an easy dinner today. 
* going for a 30 minute run today with Andy. The weather was perfect---not sure how many more days we'll have like this. I found today's run to be challenging because I was really thirsty early on but I got through it.
* watching the first episode of Nashville--it was pretty good. Not sure I'm drawn to it the way I am some other show but I'll give it a chance. Especially because Private Practice is ending this year. :-(
* chatting with Mom on gchat tonight. I offered to host Christmas dinner and they said yes. I'm so excited to have my family at my home for Christmas and to cook dinner and desserts. 
* having lots of stuff to give to Kelly for her classroom. 

No comments:

Post a Comment