Wednesday, October 17, 2012

I have gratitude today for...
* booking a trip to Dallas for the last week in October. I've never been there so I'm excited to spend a few days there. I'm hoping to get cowboy boots. 
* the new Killers and Ben Fold Five albums arriving in the mail from the library. 
* finding a hot dress for Kelley's wedding at the mall tonight. I usually wear long gowns and I wanted to find something that was a little more fun and sexy. I already have shoes that will go well with it so I don't have to buy new ones. Andy will be happy. :-)

* talking with Kelly for a while tonight. Catching up on how school is going for her and talking about wedding stuff. 

1 comment:

  1. Don't get TOO excited about Dallas. Craig has spent ALOT of time out there and I went out and wasn't impressed. He almost took a job there. Eeek!
    Target has some nice cowboy boots right now on sale for $30. All man made materials, too! :)

    ReplyDelete