Tuesday, October 16, 2012

I have gratitude today for...
* finding a mattress for the futon and ordering it on-line today. It will be delivered by 10/22!
* a great session with Hannelore today. I found it to be calming and I felt much more peaceful than last time. 
* finally going to get my hair cut. I cut a few inches off and had it angled to frame my face. I never know what to do with my hair. I always think other people's hair looks so good and I always feel like mine is so boring. 
* finding a great straightener at Marshall's for 1/2 price. 
* watching the 2nd presidential debate tonight. I can not understand how women, especially of my generation, can vote for Romney. He seems to have this attitude that a woman's place is that of the 1950's. I felt he came across is extremely out of touch and was appalled by his answer on immigration. Weren't our family members, the ones that came from Ireland, Italy, Germany and so on, all immigrants? I am nervous about this election---especially because the next president will likely appoint Supreme Court justices. 

No comments:

Post a Comment