Saturday, October 20, 2012

I have gratitude today for...
* spending time this morning working on the house. Organizing, cleaning, de-cluttering, etc.
* finding out more about Samaritan's Purse and deciding to make and donate some boxes this year for Christmas. I sent the info to Megan and we're going to do it with the boys.
* going to West Chester for Homecoming. I wasn't going to go but decided in the middle of the week that I wanted to see everyone. I had the best time! Went to the house for about an hour. Met Megan & Jess there, and saw Kate Doe. Met some of the new girls and reminisced about my days living there. In many ways it's the same, just different people living there. Then we went to Alibi's and I stayed for a beer there and got to see Joe. From there I went to Barnaby's to saw Beckman, Abby, Lori P., her friend Trish, Steph & Lisa P. Adrienne and Megan came later. There was a guy playing acoustic guitar and we had a table. I'm so glad I went. 

WCU Homecoming 2012- Phi Sig
* Andy dropping me off and picking me up from West Chester. 
* leftover turkey dinner from Andy's mom's house. He brought home the leftovers which were perfect because I hadn't eaten anything since 11am. 
* Andy being reasonable when I finally lost it about politics, my views and why I have such concerns about Romney winning this election (primarily social/human rights issues.) I said some mean things and felt bad. Unfortunately most of what I said I've been feeling for quite some time and I finally let it all out. We certainly respect each other's differences but there are some issues that make me question how you could possibly vote for Romney. 

No comments:

Post a Comment