Sunday, October 21, 2012

I have gratitude today for...
* making all of the samples for Erin's Tastefully Simple party. I had fun making everything. 
* seeing Liam at Erin's house for a few minutes before Bill left with him. He's walking all over the place now---so cute!!
* Erin hosting the first Tastefully Simple party I've done in 2 years! I think everyone had a good time and it was nice to see Maria and some of Erin's girlfriends. It was almost a $400 party!
* trying to make Andy feel ok about both of our Blu-Ray players breaking today. They were too heavy for the shelf they were sitting on and the whole thing fell down. I felt so bad because he spent so much time finally hooking up the sound system and he was excited to have it all set up. I know how he felt, annoyed but helpless. When he told me he had a bad afternoon, I thought something really bad happened. So, I was thankful it wasn't something like a car accident, or bad news about a loved one. 
* going back to Plaza Azteca again for dinner. I can't believe we were there 2x in 3 days. Andy was in the mood for Mexican food and I didn't have anything thawed to cook. We both enjoyed our dinners again tonight. We'll definitely have to go back with friends and Mom & Dad. 
* watching a football, a few episodes of The Office and Revenge. I've started thinking Revenge was getting a little ridiculous, but this week's episode was really good. 
* sending out the Evite for New Year's Eve. I'm happy to be hosting the holidays this year. No running around and lots of cooking. I'm hoping we end up with a decent size group, but not too big for NYE. I think 12 people or so would be perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment