Monday, October 22, 2012

I have gratitude today for...
* Ben & Dave agreeing to sell us their N1 GA tickets for C'Ville. We got crap tickets for both nights. Now we have to try selling the N1's we got---uh. I don't even know why we pre-order anymore when you can always find tickets last minute. 
* getting a lot done for work today---I even worked my office upstairs. (First time in months!)
* making plans to hang out with Kerry on Thursday night. It's been too long since we last hung out.
* finding a good rate for the Aloft in Dallas---I love the Aloft hotels!
* the creamy chicken noodle soup I made in the crock-pot today. The house smelled amazing all day!
* watching last night's episode of Homeland with Andy before the debate. It was soooo good, the writers for that show are brilliant!
* watching the 3rd and final Presidential debate. Praying Obama can pull off the win in November!

No comments:

Post a Comment