Tuesday, October 23, 2012

I have gratitude today for...
* finding out Brian & Mary are engaged! Another wedding for 2013!
* seeing the email Carrabba's sent out at 5:30pm about their complimentary wine tasting dinner tonight. I called to see what the details were and was told it was a 3 course dinner and wine tasting. I called Andy and we decided to go. We tried some things we've never tried before, tasted some good wines and met the owner (Dan) of the Exton location. It was really nice!
* Mason, our awesome landlord, letting us in the house tonight after we locked ourselves out again! Andy thought I had keys, I thought he had keys---damn bottom lock. We did kind of freak out at each other and it wasn't the greatest of moments, but oh well. We've decided we will not be using the bottom lock anymore, it's too easy to get locked out!

No comments:

Post a Comment