Saturday, October 27, 2012

I have gratitude today for...
* my hot stone massage at Breathe Salon with Lori. I usually don't like talking at all during massages but we ended up chatting during the first half quite a bit. I enjoyed the two hot stone massages but I think I like regular massage better. 
* Kelley & Steve's gorgeous wedding ceremony. It was at the Catholic church in Conshohocken so we didn't have to go far. She looked so beautiful and was radiating with happiness. I liked the priest too, although he dragged things out a little bit. I also enjoyed thinking back to our ceremony and how perfect it was for us. 
* having time in between the ceremony and reception to go home, change and take the train into Philly instead of driving. 
* a fun time at Kelley & Steve's reception (at the Marriott downtown.) The ballroom was beautiful and did not feel like a typical hotel ballroom. There was also a balcony where you could go for fresh air. A special moment for me was when they played "You Raise Me Up" (Steve & his mom danced to it.) It made me think of dancing with Dad on our wedding day. 
* introducing ourselves to some of their friends and enjoying the people at our table. We felt a little funny because we didn't know anyone (well, I know Liz & Jen but they were both in the bridal party.) 
* taking the early train home (11:30). We thought about staying until the 1am but I was really tired and knew I had to pack for tomorrow's trip to Dallas in the morning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment