Friday, October 26, 2012


I have gratitude today for...
* better #s today for work, yesterday's were awful!
* a great experience at Lovelies Nail Salon in Narberth. I bought a Living Social deal there and used it today for a manicure/pedicure for Kelley's wedding. I picked out a fun orange/red color for fall and love how it turned out! They also gave a quick massage while I had a wax moisturizer on my hands (that was new to me.) I always thought getting your nails done was such a waste of money (and do still think tips are) but to get your nails cleaned up and polished does bring a sense of self confidence, especially when meeting with clients. (My friend Lori told me once that's why she gets her nails done, it adds to her professionalism.)
* being able to change my flight from Tuesday to Sunday in preparation of Hurricane Sandy (without paying a fee.) It's pretty clear they will be canceling flights next week and as much as I'd love to stay home and brave the storm, I worked too hard to set these visits for work. 
* grilling hamburgers with really good quality 100% grass-fed, no antibiotic beef for dinner. You really can tell the difference and since I rarely eat burgers I really enjoyed it. 
* spending time adding pictures to my blog. I've slacked off and want to have them printed at some point, so I'm trying to go back and update all of my posts with photos. 
* watching 5 Year Engagement tonight with Andy. Oh my God, it was hysterical! It was much better/funnier than I expected and we both liked it a lot. I've been enjoying light hearted comedies lately, especially with all of the craziness in our world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment