Monday, October 8, 2012

I have gratitude today for...
* (barely) avoiding an accident this morning. I am still getting used to the blind spots, shape/size, mirrors etc. of the new car and didn't see someone in my blind spot. I am very thankful we didn't hit each other. I have been so careful driving the new car but it is quite different than what I've been used to driving for the last 9 years. 
* Doug the handyman coming over to fix the remaining broken piece in the fridge. Now the drawers fit properly and we can actually use the shelf without it collapsing. 
* making stew in the crock pot today. I do hate cold weather but I love cold weather cooking. 
* seeing Andy when he got home from work. I missed him this weekend. 
* making a lot of progress on organizing the house. 
* watching some episodes of The Office and looking/pinning recipes on Pinterest. 
* talking to Megan about their old futon. They are getting a new couch so we are taking the futon. It will be great for when we have company and just in time for New Year's!
* finding out I beat my time from the last 5k by 1 min 19 seconds. Considering I didn't train, haven't exercised in almost 3 weeks and endured hills throughout the whole race, I am very proud!

1 comment:

  1. Wait, I missed something. What car did you get? How exciting!

    ReplyDelete