Sunday, October 7, 2012

I have gratitude today for...
* being able to attend Uncle John's 60th birthday surprise party! I drove to Long Island, NY with Mom & Dad. We had a good drive with no traffic and great conversation. Uncle John was definitely surprised. We all stood outside the clubhouse under a tree and waited for him to drive by with Vanessa & Jen in the car. It was a great afternoon with friends, family and great food.
Happy Birthday Uncle John!
* getting back to NJ safely. Other drivers on the road were complete lunatics today and the drive home was stressful, even as a passenger.
* deciding to stay overnight at Mom & Dad's again. We talked about some things going on in our family, watched football, and relaxed after a long day. Mom & I had some of the tomato chicken tortilla soup I made the other day.
* Kelly finding a non-stop flight to Myrtle Beach for Thanksgiving. I felt bad it was so expensive but I'm glad she could at least find a non-stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment