Friday, November 9, 2012

I have gratitude today for...
* Andy pulling pit tickets for the Mumford & Sons concert in February and for their new album arriving in the mail before our trip!                                        * having good birthday gift ideas for Uncle Gary & Grandpa. A Maggiano's gift card for Uncle Gary and a personal soft sided cooler for Grandpa. I thought it would be funny since we always run out of beer in Holden Beach. Now he can have his own cooler!                                                                                     * Mom & Dad dealing with Friday traffic and driving to our place for dinner. It's been a month since I've seen them, too long! Mom, Dad, Andy & I went to Bertucci's and had a great dinner. The server was a cute young kid, he gave us their "signature grilled veggies" because Mom & Dad were first time guests.     * having a bunch of fun, cute dresses to take on our trip. I love getting dressed up and rarely do so at the shore so I packed a bunch of my summer dresses for Aruba.                                                                                                         *  Mom & Dad taking a suitcase for us with sweaters, coats and my UGGS for Thanksgiving. I really didn't want to have to lug all of that stuff to Aruba.

No comments:

Post a Comment