Thursday, November 8, 2012

I have gratitude today for...
*everything working out with the delivery of today's lunch, I messed up and forgot to confirm with the office and got nervous they weren't expecting me. It all worked out and everyone was very friendly at the ESIS office today. I wasn't very happy with Qdoba's catering. They food was very good but it was barely enough for 15 people. Looks like I'll be using On The Border from now on. I wish Chipotle catered.                                                                                          * finding several XS dresses at NY& Co. I've found traveling with dresses is easiest and needed a few for fall/winter. I had a $70 off $150 coupon and all of them were at least 50% off to begin with so I ended up with 5 dresses for $70 because I had a gift card too. Woohoo!                                                           * giving myself plenty of time to return the car and get through the airport for my trip home. It took forever. The airports/rental car pickup & returns stink in TX!                                                                                                  * making it through another trip without getting killed driving in TX. I know it's partly because I'm not familiar with the roads, but the way they are set up are insane to me. Someone also almost slammed into me as I was in stopped traffic and I have no idea how they missed me. I can't wait until Saturday when we're sitting on a beach with a frozen drink!                                                                                                           * getting home safely and having tomorrow to catch up on office work and pack before we leave on Sat.                                                                    * watching Sunday's episode of Homeland. It was late but we were both dying to see it. I'll say it again, that show is incredible!

No comments:

Post a Comment