Friday, December 7, 2012

I have gratitude today for...
* Starbuck's iced coffee---I've been loving it lately.
* spending a few hours in the office today catching up with case managers and getting to know them a little better.
* lunch at White Chocolate Grille with Lauren, Jim, Marty & Bernard. It was nice to talk with them outside the office and I feel like they got to know me a little better.
* talking with Lauren about DMB. She goes to Alpine every year and didn't know about the Chicago show. I wish I knew she wanted to go. We talked about all of their unreleased songs and the new album. I'm going to make her a CD with MP3's of the unreleased playlist I made.
* no traffic on the way to O'Hare. It seems every city I go to has horrendous traffic, I can't even choose a "worst traffic in the country" winner anymore. Every city is awful!
* the guy checking my bag letting me go when it was 52 lbs---2 lbs over the limit.
* Andy finding a way for me to pay for Silver status on US Air. It has saved hundreds of dollars in baggage fees, upgraded me twice to first class and probable saved me at least 30 minutes in the security line this afternoon. Well worth the $200, especially when I hit the 7,500 miles by mid-January. Then I will have Silver status until January 2014!
* an on time departure and early arrival in Philly.
* spending the night at home with Andy. We had Carrabba's takeout and watched the last couple episodes of Homeland. It was so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment