Sunday, December 2, 2012

I have gratitude today for...
* getting to the pool before 10am considering we were out last night until 3:30am (and I was up till almost 4.)
* a gorgeous day relaxing by the pool in sunny FL. I had thought about going to Downtown Disney or something else fun in the area but decided I just wanted to relax. I finished Wild by Cheryl Strayed and started Outliers.
* removing myself from the rude and annoying people that invaded my space at the pool today. I was the only one out there and had my iPad playing music real low. The rest of tables and chairs were available---for some reason they decided to sit right next to me and proceeded to start playing their own music. Couldn't quite understand that one. After a while I went to the other side of the pool because I couldn't even concentrate on my book anymore.
* soup and salad with chips & guac and salsa at Chili's for lunch. The selection of restaurants within walking distance from the hotel are all chains and I tried to make a decent choice.
* talking a walk around the lake near the hotel.
* catching up with Andy for a while, we'd hardly talked since I left on Fri.
* going to the gym and doing 45 minutes on the elliptical, a little bit of weights and yoga and then 10 minutes in the hot tub.
* an easy (and good!) dinner at Sonny's BBQ across the street from the hotel.

No comments:

Post a Comment