Saturday, December 1, 2012

* everything I got out of our sales & ops meeting today. It was a long day---8:30-5:45, but I learned so much. There are lots of exciting things happening within our company and I think there is a lot of opportunity for growth. I was happy to see they used my flyer from last week as the holiday flyer for the entire company. It made me feel like I do in fact (somewhat) know what I'm doing.
* talking with Andy for a few minutes before dinner. I was worried because I hadn't heard from him all day. Turned out something was wrong with his phone and he wasn't feeling well.
* feeling good in the dress I bought yesterday for the party.
* a nice time at the Christmas dinner. I met some new people from the FL office---I was also happy John was with me for dinner because we lost out on seats at the table with everyone we're friends with.
* a fun time at the hotel bar after the party. It was a good opportunity to talk with people we don't get to see very often. A few of us closed it down, we were there until 2am or so.
* going to Denny's with Ian and John. I (of course) was hungry by the time we left the bar and there was nothing else open. I haven't been to a Denny's since the 2nd year of Memphis and it's always an interesting experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment