Wednesday, December 26, 2012

I have gratitude today for...
* the fact that I work from home. I woke up feeling awful this morning and it took everything for me to get out of bed and turn on my laptop. I spent most of my day prospecting and preparing for our sales meeting on 1/7. I'm hoping whatever I have doesn't last long.
* being able to rearrange our flights so we can fly out of Ft. Lauderdale. Now we don't have to drive from Key West back to Orlando.
* the lady from VonG Art emailing me about the keychains. I'm so bummed--she said they arrived and the quality is so poor she refuses to send them out. She offered a refund and I'll use it towards one of the 26 acts of kindness I plan on doing over the next few months. I was excited to surprise a few good friends with them--oh well.
* finding The Lumineers and Phillip Phillips albums on Amazon for $3.99. They're both really good!

No comments:

Post a Comment