Sunday, January 6, 2013

I have gratitude today for...
* making plans to go skydiving with Michael in the spring!
* getting out today and running some errands. I also picked up a few cute things from EXPRESS for the cruise and Key West. They were having an incredible sale!
* finding out there will be hockey this year. Go Flyers!
* picking up Advil Sinus & Cold and willing it to help with this damn cold. I had to get it from behind the pharmacy with an ID, it better do something!
* someone finding my blog and commenting on it. She liked how I keep a gratitude journal. I was amazed anyone actually reads it besides a couple of people I'm close with.
* talking with Aunt Kathy for a while this afternoon. She left a sweet message wishing us a Happy New Year and I finally called her back. I was excited to hear about Brian & Mary's Aruba wedding plans!

No comments:

Post a Comment