Monday, January 7, 2013

I have gratitude today for...
* getting through my flight this morning. I felt like crap, my seat didn't go back and I had 2 hours sleep last night. I've never wanted to get off of a plane more.
* a great meeting with Bob, Jim and the IC's. I really like this team and got a lot out of the information we reviewed.
* meeting John Powers. He came to our meeting to present and was impressive. I loved his outlook on work and networking. He reinforced the usefulness of LinkedIn---lately I've been thinking about trying to use it more often and his examples were proof that I should look into it.
* dinner at the Hyatt. I was going to go out but decided to do what was easiest instead. The hotel restaurant had awesome chicken tortilla soup! 
* being in bed by 9 and finally seeing signs of feeling better.

No comments:

Post a Comment