Tuesday, February 19, 2013

I have gratitude today for...
* a nice breakfast in the dining room at the hotel. The server and manager were very friendly and outgoing. I had fresh fruit, hash browns and a couple of pieces of bacon. They were laughing because I got the breakfast special and replaced eggs with fruit.
* meeting John at FirstComp. He was fun to talk to and he made me laugh. We had a great visit and hopefully will start to see more work from this office.
* chips and guacamole at Chipotle with Lauren. Yum!
* the cute new sunglasses I bought at Marshall's since I forgot to bring a pair. Nine West shades for $10, not too bad. (I now have about 10 pairs, at least.)
* going to the fitness center when I felt tired and didn't want to go. No excuses, I'm working this gut off!
* starting Downton Abbey while on the elliptical. I brought my iPad and watched while I exercised. I actually thought it started off pretty slow---I'm hoping it picks up because everyone raves about it.
* going to the Old Market downtown for dinner. I was hoping to walk around the shops and art galleries but it's so cold here, we spent about two minutes walking around and decided there was no way. We had dinner at Jackson Street Grille. There was a guy playing acoustic guitar which was relaxing and the food was great.
* getting to bed early---I felt tired all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment