Thursday, March 21, 2013

I have gratitude today for...
* sleeping in this morning. I started feeling a cold coming on yesterday and I'm trying to fight it off so our weekend isn't ruined. I thought I paid my dues in January!
* going to Sandy's office baby shower today. Everyone loved the cookies! I spent most of the afternoon there talking about everything that happened with my position. Brian, John, Sandy & Ian were all very supportive.
* dropping off a box of things to Impact Thrift Shop. It included items such as our old toaster oven, vases, picture frames and other random things. Hopefully someone will be thankful to inherit them.
* going up to bed early, watching American Idol and Grey's Anatomy, and then turning out the lights. Would really like to get rid of this cold ASAP.

No comments:

Post a Comment