Wednesday, March 20, 2013

I have gratitude today for...
* talking with Misha this morning. He explained they are pushing back the US launch and still want me to be involved but it won't be happening until the end of the year (at the earliest.)
* being able to tell John I'm interested in coming back to the magazine. They are willing to work with me to give me what I need to come back.
* getting out of the house and going to BJ's. You'd think I'm a stay-at-home mom since the highlight of so many days for me is going to BJ's, haha.
* baking Heath Bar cookies and Oatmeal Raison cookies for tomorrow's party for Sandy at the office.
* going to yoga at the gym. I really liked the instructor Maura, she was a sub for the usual instructor.
* Andy booking us a flight down to FL. We are crazy and plan on driving home---the airfares are too expensive and we're helping Jeff & Megan by driving their SUV home so Megan can fly with the kids.
*LaSalle winning their NCAA Tournament play-in game---now Philly has 3 teams in the tournament. Hopefully they all get to round 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment