Saturday, March 9, 2013

I have gratitude today for...
* the sun shining and it warming up a bit (finally)!!!! I'm excited of minor signs of spring at this point.
* another awesome, hard, grueling, etc. spinning class with Mike at the gym. I can't believe how challenging those classes are, but I feel great at the end!
* deep cleaning the downstairs after the gym. The whole house needs to be cleaned from top to bottom. I only did the downstairs because I wanted to get outside and enjoy the beautiful weather.
* making a chicken quesadilla for lunch, sitting out back in the sunshine, and reading a whole lot of "People I Want to Punch in the Throat". That blog is my new favorite, the author Jen is a genius!
* chatting with Merideth for a few minutes when I was reading on the front porch. I am sure they think I'm a ghost. We still haven't had that glass of wine we talked about last April.
* Mom & Dad coming over for dinner. Andy, Mom, Dad and I hung out in the kitchen and talked while I cooked. I made the baked ziti and parmesan chicken I made last weekend, (it was that good) and I made a peanut butter pie crust with chocolate pudding for dessert. It was so nice to have them visit. After dinner we watched some funny YouTube videos and the Mumford & Sons concert from the Ed Sullivan theater.

No comments:

Post a Comment