Friday, March 8, 2013

I have gratitude today for...
* Mike sending me the workout documents from the last two weeks. Now I really need to start doing them on my own.
* Mom sending me a link to a Amazon Local Deal for Dolce & Clemente in Robbinsville. Our favorite Italian market!
* Jenny McCarthy on Rachael Ray. I love her!
* more emails from Kerry this morning that were supportive and encouraging.
* lunch with John at Baggataway's (yes, again.)
* talking with Bob today about the whole moving situation. I was very nervous and feeling very anxious and I just needed to breathe and explain where we are with things right now.
* treating myself to some new stuff from Victoria's Secret. I'm usually too cheap to spend that much money on underwear and bras but I had $20 off $50. I ended up getting 2 bras and 4 pairs of underwear for $40. Not too bad, and their quality is damn good!
* a relaxing night talking with Andy and watching TV. We watched a few episodes of Shark Tank. I've never thought much of that show but I really liked hearing the different ideas and critiquing how they interacted with the "sharks". It's actually very interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment