Thursday, March 7, 2013

I have gratitude today for...
* really enjoying my office now that it's functional and cleaned up!
* setting a few Tastefully Simple parties today for next month.
* one the bloggers I follow telling me which website she uses for her photo collages. I'm going to have to try it out!
* Vera Bradley reissuing my $20 birthday reward since I forgot to use it before the end of Feb. I've been hoping to get the large cosmetic bag and the iPad sleeve.
* finding a notebook with a bunch of blog entries from March and May 2011. There are several holes in my blog. Some were times when I was writing in a planner or notebook and then transferring to the blog. Others I simply wasn't writing at all and, for the life of me, can't remember anything about those days. Really the idea behind the blog is to write everyday, but sometimes that just doesn't happen.
* doing the elliptical even thought it was pretty late. We didn't eat dinner until after 9pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment