Tuesday, March 26, 2013

I have gratitude today for...
* the viral profile picture of the = sign to demonstrate support for gay marriage. I wrote:
"I don't usually do the "change your profile picture" things, but I had to for this. It's unbelievable to me that people care so much about who other people marry. And then I wonder how many of them are in awful heterosexual marriages? Change will come..."
* meeting Dad for yoga at their gym this morning. It was a slow, gentle class so I didn't feel like I got a good workout but I'm still glad we went. 
* watching Army Wives, Bill Burr and relaxing this afternoon at the house. Kelly & Alex arrived around 3. Dad made a great dinner. It was fun to all be together.
* Ashley, Jaclyn & Erica coming over. Mom hung out with us until 1am. We had wine, snacks and lots of girl talk!

No comments:

Post a Comment