Wednesday, March 27, 2013

I have gratitude today for...
* being able to help Dad out with their car situation. He needed a ride to/from the auto shop so Kelly and I waited to leave until he needed to go.
* shopping at the Philadelphia Outlets with Kelly today. We spent all day there! She bought a bunch of new spring clothes for teaching and I got a bunch of shorts for the summer.  I also finally bought a Vera Bradley mini-laptop case for my iPad and keyboard, it was only $20! We also looked at bridesmaids dresses but didn't find a winner. I forgot how great the outlets are---our favorites were GAP, Ann Taylor, Banana Republic & Vera Bradley.
* awesome massages at Cortiva. Kelly treated me which was so nice. 
* Tony A's pizza that Andy picked up for dinner. I helped Kelly with her wedding invitations and we watched TV for a while before going to bed. I was really tired since I barely slept at Mom & Dad's last night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment