Thursday, March 28, 2013

I have gratitude today for...
* talking with Judi Thompson today. She called me about my Tastefully Simple business. It turns out she was calling to tell me about a new energy company in Radnor. It sounded interesting and I'm going to meet with them to learn more about it. 
* Kelly sending me her bachelorette list so we can start planing and send out the save the date Evite!
* an easy drive down to Avalon. I did a spring cleaning at Katie's house this afternoon. I treated myself to a french vanilla cappuccino from Wawa for my drive home. 
* getting through the drive home when I wanted to crawl out of my skin because the traffic was so bad. I tried to weave around an accident but all of the roads were at a standstill. It took me over 2 hours to get home from Avalon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment