Friday, March 29, 2013

I have gratitude today for...
* feeling grateful for the time I've had at GlobalOptions. Today was technically my last day and it felt very weird. 
* the message Casey left for me today. It was nice of him to call and say I'll be missed. 
* sending out a "goodbye" email to my clients and colleagues at GlobalOptions. 
* talking with Scott this afternoon. I emailed him asking him to call me. I thought it was weird I hadn't heard from anyone about my leaving. We had a good talk- he told me they've been really happy with me and the work I've done. They loved how well I represented GlobalOptions and would hire me back in a second if they had room for me on the East Coast. Although I wouldn't go back after everything that happened, it made me feel good to hear positive feedback. 
* baking chocolate chip cookies and heath bar cookies to bring to Chris & Kem's for Easter tonight. They came out a little weird (kind of flat) but still tasted good. 


No comments:

Post a Comment