Monday, April 8, 2013

I have gratitude today for...
* spending this morning working in MM reading up on accounts and switching some into my name. Even though I haven't officially started yet, it's worth it for me to take the time to do this work. At least I was able to sit outside!
* Florida oranges. We bought some the other day and they are really good!
* going to the yoga studio in Cocoa Beach tonight. It was a kundalini yoga class, I wasn't sure what that meant. I was the only person that showed up for class so it was just me and Jen (the instructor). There was a lot of meditation and chanting. I was very uncomfortable but I got through it. I'm glad I hung in there and experience something new but I don't think I'd do another kundalini class. 
* spending time on the beach today, finally! We played Scrabble and enjoyed the gorgeous weather. We also went for a long walk. 


No comments:

Post a Comment