Saturday, May 25, 2013

I have gratitude today for...
* grilled cheese on white bread for breakfast. It was a treat!
* a fun trip to the library with Megan & the boys. They didn't know about all of the Wii games the library has to borrow. I was happy because they had Season 1 of Modern Family---I've wanted to watch that show from the beginning. I also found a good books for sales; 4 books for $1.25, can't beat that!
* making fresh guacamole and bruschetta. Signs of summer!
* playing Mario Kart with Jeffrey & James this afternoon. 
* playing Scrabble with Andy this afternoon while we watched playoff hockey. I kicked his butt---beat him by 90 points. (Usually it's the other way around.) 
* drinking wine and talking with Jeff & Megan tonight for a while after the kids went to bed. 
* watching the first episode of Modern Family.

No comments:

Post a Comment