Sunday, May 26, 2013

I have gratitude today for...
* making the best of another windy day. We got up early, I made breakfast and worked on my blog for a while this morning. 
* Mack's pizza for lunch---it's a total rip off but is soooooo good. 
* getting outside this afternoon and walking around Dune Drive. I went into all of the shops and even found a $20 bill on my walk. It always baffles me how people can spend $200 on flip flops or $500 on a dress that resembles the ones I have in my closet from Marshall's. I'm fine with just looking. 
* going for a run for the first time in months (yes, it's been months, again.) I feel like the opposite of a recovering addict. I fall off the wagon and don't exercise for 7 weeks after working out 5x a week? How does that happen? I decided today enough is enough. Kelly's wedding is 2 months away and I want to feel great for it. I ran about 2 miles in the wind---I didn't enjoy it at all but was happy I made myself do it. 
* hanging out at the pink house with Jeff & Megan + kids, Erin & Jeff + kids and Gillian & Chris + kids. It was fun with 9 (!) little ones running around. Jeff made an appearance in his Spidey costume, we had a few drinks and met baby Wyatt. 
* making an awesome chicken picatta dinner for Andy, Mrs. Roth and me. It came out great and was the first real meal we've had all weekend. 
* watching another episode of Modern Family and going to bed early. 

No comments:

Post a Comment