Monday, May 27, 2013

I have gratitude today for...
* the weather finally being nice enough to sit outside on the deck. The wind has been crazy for the last couple of days but today it calmed down. 
* going to the Memorial Day parade on Dune Dr. with Jeff, Megan & the kids. We met up with Erin & Jeff afterwards. Seeing soldiers in uniform always take my breath away- so thankful for their bravery and willingness to fight to keep us safe and free. 
* going to the beach for a few hours with Andy. i read some more of 'Tiny Beautiful Things' and listened to the family next to us talking about restaurants and vacation spots. Now I want to go to Woodloch Spa & Resort in the Poconos! 
* going to the bike shop and putting air in the tires for the good bikes Brian gave us. Andy & I went for a 5 mile bike ride. It was really windy but we made it. 
* Mrs. Roth making a turkey with all the fixings for dinner. Noy your typical Memorial Day dinner but it was so good. The grill was ruined from the storm and we didn't realize it until this weekend. A new one will be here next weekend. 
* giving Jeffrey & James their birthday presents. A Spiderman light for their room and gift cards to the arcade. I never know what they'll like so I was happy to see them excited over the light, (I have to say it's pretty cool!) 
* learning how to use www.anymeeting.com. It's a free on-line meeting site. I can share my screen with others and do presentations. I set up a demo and it worked perfectly!


No comments:

Post a Comment