Thursday, June 27, 2013

---

I have gratitude today for...
* the earplugs Katie gave me last night. They worked well and I was able to sleep. 
* hitting no traffic on the way home this morning. 
* Baja Fresh for dinner with Andy before we went over to Rachel & Rob's for drinks. I love their salsa bar and all of the different salsas they have available. 
* meeting with Joel at BIRE Financial with Doug. I've been frustrated with my current financial advisor and I'm looking forward to working with someone like Joel. He has some pretty awesome clients including the Philly Phanatic!
* a nice time visiting Rachel & Rob. We finally got to see their awesome new house. It's gorgeous! I especially loved their basement. We had drinks and spent time catching up after we got the tour. I never realized how much I have in common with Rachel. We definitely need to hang out with them more often. So much for an early night, we didn't leave their place until 12:30am! 

No comments:

Post a Comment