Monday, May 13, 2013

I have gratitude today for...
* catching up with Ian on my way in to work.  He agreed to become my customer and we're going to get together on Friday. It's always good to talk to him. 
* working with Jaclyn on fixing a few things on the shower invitations and getting the PDF's to Mom for printing. 
* meeting Kathy at the car wash and then going to Panera for lunch. She agreed to become my customer so now I have 10 and will have earned the Kindle Fire HD, woo hoo! It was nice to catch up with her. 
* staying at work late and getting a ton of stuff done. 
* going to the weekly personal development workshop at the Park Power office. I love how I'm getting to know everyone better as I become more involved. I'm learning so much about goal setting and different ways of thinking. 
* watching the latest Nurse Jackie episode with Andy when I got home. Love that show!

No comments:

Post a Comment